Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Dew!!!

So this past Monday, Labor Day, I got a little impulsive. For a while now I have been wanting to change my hair. Either dye it or cut or something. I needed a new look! So when I woke up I told myself if I could find a place that was open I would cut. Well I found one! I love it. It is so nice and cool and fun. I can't remember the last time I cut my hair or did anything different to the point where I couldn't put it in a pony tail.... oh wait yes I can! I was fifteen! So I think it was time for a change. Eric says he likes it now. It took him a few days to get use to it.




Here are a few cute pics of my baby boy who's almost one! I can't believe it!



7 comments:

Rosie said...

Cute new due Polly! It has been a long time since you had short hair. I've been thinking about chopping mine too. It's getting a little Hermione-esq!

tiffanie said...

very cute Paula! I cut my hair a week or so ago and hate it!! So lucky you for liking yours! Can you believe our babies are getting so big??

Walker Family said...

It's short like mine! I love short hair except when it's hot or when I don't want to style it. It always requires styling hahahaha! It looks cute on u.

TheShumWAYS said...

IT looks great on you. Wow how fast time flies!

The Sperry Fam said...

I didn't know you cut your hair, I cut my hair too. It looks cute.

Thueson Family :) said...

I LOVE IT!!! You look FANTASTIC!! :) I'm glad that Gav is doing good! Crazy to think that he is almost a year!

Emma said...

I love the short hair! It's nice to have it short, huh? It's hard for me to grow mine out now- I guess it's at that in-between stage where I just want to chop it off.