Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Big One Year Old


Yesterday was Gavin's official first birthday! I can't believe it. All day yesterday I just kept thinking about the day he was born and how amazing it was to finally hold him. And now its been a whole year! He is the best baby in the whole world. He is such a sweet heart. I love how much he still loves to be held and loves to cuddle with his mama! I love watching him learn and discover new things. He amazes me everyday and I feel so blessed! I love him with all of my heart! Happy Birthday my sweet little boy!


Here is my sweet boy on the day he was born.

This is the outfit I got him for his birthday. It was still a little big. The pants kept falling down. It was too cute!


Here's my little man on his birthday. He wouldn't smile for me but he's still a cutie!

No comments: