Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I love this time of year. It is my absolute favorite. There is such a special spirit in the air and no matter whats going on it just makes you feel good. I have so many things that I am grateful for. I am so grateful for an amazing husband who loves me just for being me and makes me laugh everyday. I am grateful for my beautiful son who lights my world and amazes me everyday. I am so thankful for mine and Eric's family and the amazing people that they are! They have all loved and supported us through so different times and trials in our lives. I am grateful for great friends. I think that I am the most thankful for the Gospel and all that does for me individually and for my family. Without the knowledge it brings I would be lost. Like I said I have so many things to be grateful for. I could go on and on and on. I love this time of year and I hope we all take a few minutes today and remember how truly blessed we all are. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: