Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I can't believe it!


I can't believe my baby is 18 months old today! He is so big and cute and funny and so many things! I just love him so much! He makes us laugh everyday! He is the happiest boy and just wants to play all the time! He loves is Dad! All he says all the time is "Dad-a"! Every morning when he wakes up we hear coming from the other room, "Dad-a?" He talks so much. Half the time we don't know what he is saying but its dang cute! He can say Mama, Dada, shoes, Choo-choo, cool dude, tickle tickle, Jesus, and a few more I can't think of right now! His favorite toys are his Tonka cars and his Handy Manny tool set! He love to try on Dad's shoes or just carrying them around. He loves, loves, loves to play outside! And playing with bubbles! He is just so sweet! He loves to cuddle with his Mama! He will snuggle right up and wrap his arms around my neck. I love it! I love that he still loves to cuddle! He is my sweet baby boy and is such a blessing in our lives! I don't know what we would do without him! I can't wait to see what's to come!

Here is Gavin just a day old in the hospital! I can't believe how little he looks!


Here he is at 6 months old! What a handsome boy!

Gavin on his 1st Birthday! What big dimples!


I just took this picture today at the park! He loves the swings!


I love you Gavin!

No comments: