Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving


This year Thanksgiving was so much fun..... as it always is. We went to Eric's Aunt Marianne and Uncle Bill's. Dinner was amazing! Best part.....the yams of course! Then we just hung out and played! We spent the night so we could all go shopping on Black Friday. It was really fun and we spent way to much money! But we got a lot of our Christmas shopping done! We have so much to be thankful for this year! Our health, our families and friends, our jobs, our new home, a working car, food in the fridge, clothes to wear, the list could go on and on. I feel truly blessed. I am so grateful to a Father in Heaven who knows me personally and knows how to bless me! I think that is what I am most grateful for! The Gospel of Jesus Christ and my testimony of it!

1 comment:

Thueson Family :) said...

I miss you SO much Paula!!! I'm sorry that we weren't able to get together when I was up that way for Thanksgiving, I would've LOVED that!! I don't have you number... I NEED IT so we can get back in touch!! Love you sweetie!!