Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Cute Baby!!


On Saturday Eric and I finally went and bought Gav's crib!! And then spent the rest of the day putting it together!!! It was fun and its so nice that Gavin finally has his own bed!! He's been sleeping with us the whole time..... I know, I know! Tisk Tisk Tisk!! Well I'm paying for it now!! The last few nights have been the longest of long nights! He gets up every hour to hour and a half!!! AHHHHH! But the fight will continue and I will be victorious!!! He will love his bed.....someday. I'm sure of it!!!! It's a good thing he is such a cute little stink!!!

6 comments:

Taylors6 said...

CUTE freakin crib! I love it!

Rosie said...

Your crib is way cute. Isaiah and I bought a crib and set it up on Sunday. (I'm not sure if that was a good or a bad idea :)
Gavin is getting so big! What a little cutie!

Carter Family said...

Hey Paula, We just put Kendall in her crib this week and i can't deal with getting up at night(since she has always slept through the night) so i bought this fisher price fish tank looking thing that hooks onto the crib and it lights up and plays music and Kendall went right to bed didn't cry and slept till 7 am. Kendall has a hard time napping but we are working on it, now she only sleeps in her crip.

tiffanie said...

why the heck am i not on you blog list!! Tell Becky to invite me to hers

Thueson Family :) said...

YAY!! I can't believe how much he has changed!! It is CRAZY!! Skyler is 6 months today!! AHHH!!! Where has time gone!! But I'm sure that you already know this, but our blog is private so I need you to text me or something your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to view it! :) I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU TONS!! I'm glad that you are enjoying AZ!!

TheShumWAYS said...

Oh you will love when he is sleeping and not next to you! Cute crib. I am coming down next weekend, hope to see you at some point