Wednesday, February 18, 2009

They Grow Up So Fast!



Here's Gavin!! My Big Boy

Trying to crawl!


Sitting up all by himself!




Tipping over!!!



Gavin had his 4 month check up on Tuesday and he is growing up so fast. He is 17 lbs 4 oz and 27 inches long!!! He is really tall for his age. He is doing so good. The Dr. said that developmentally he is at the age of a six month old. He is so strong. He can almost sit up by himself and he can now roll from back to tummy both ways and from tummy to back!! The most amazing thing is that he is trying to crawl already!! It's exciting and scary all at the same time! I don't know how I feel about him becoming moble (!!!) but I love watching him learn new things. He is so precious and so fun! I love being a mom!! I can't imagine doing anything else!

3 comments:

KirtLarsenFamily said...

He's so cute! A pound lighter and and inch taller, two weeks older. Crazy! They had their 4 month ck ups on the same day!

Jess said...

He is so cute! We didn't know you guys moved to AZ!

The Peterson Zoo said...

Hey guys--Susan showed me your blog. Your baby isn't a baby anymore, but he's still so CUTE!!!