Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nothing New

I really have nothing new to report. Our life right now is pretty boring. Eric goes to work everyday and Gav and I stay home and clean and play and go on walks. Gav is growing up so fast. He just want to move and play all the time. He never wants to hold still. The other night he was being so cute and giving his monkey kisses and playing peek a boo with his blanket. He pulls his blanket up over his face by himself and then pulls it down when we say "where's gav?"! He has a huge smile on his face. I'll try and get it on video and put it on. I'm still trying to figure this out. But I have video of him and his monkey! I hope this works!

4 comments:

Walker Family said...

I like how Eric is pretending that you're not catching him on camera...HAHAHAHA! Gav's cute little face :) I love it!

Heather said...

Hey, long time no see! Gavin is adorable!! It will be nice to keep in touch!

Emma said...

Hey Paula! Sorry I haven't emailed you back in forever. Found your blog on Tiff's page. Arizona, huh? Sounds like fun! Little Gavin is a cutie...looks/sounds like motherhood is treating you very well. Take care and talk to you later!

Emma said...

By the way, can I add you to my list on my blog?