Friday, March 27, 2009

Eric Got A Job!!

Eric fina lly got a job!! Yeah!!! No more temp work and now we get benefits!! It has been a rough couple of months for us not knowing what was going to happen. It truly is such a great blessing. He will be working at a country club doing their book-keeping. It's only an asst book keeping job and doesn't pay the greatest but I'm not going to complain. It's better then the temp job he had and worth it for the benefits. We are so excited. Thank you to everyone who kept us in your prayers. We have felt your love and support and are so grateful!! Although the road ahead is still a little shakey I know we'll be ok!

4 comments:

KirtLarsenFamily said...

Oh good...whew...right? Anyway I'm so glad for these blogs that keep everyone in the loop. Tell Eric congratulations for me and give that baby a kiss for me too! Love you guys and miss you tons!

TheShumWAYS said...

Yeah-some money is better than none! Congrats
It was fun seeing you the other day

Thueson Family :) said...

That is GREAT news!! I'm SO happy for you guys!! Sure miss ya!

Emma said...

Yay! Congrats on the job :). That does take off a lot of stress.