Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric!!!

Today Eric turns the big 27!! Ok so it's not a "big" important number but it's a birthday all the same!! And we love birthday's at our house!!! So an update.... Eric loves his new job at the country club!! Gav and I love it too cause he is so close he comes home for lunch everyday now!!! Yea!!! Nothing new with me!! I just love staying home with Gav everyday! Gav is doing so good and growing up so much!! He is six months old now and so we all know what that means.......food!! Gav loves eating his baby food!! I think he's just happy it's something besides milk!!!! He loves sweet potatoes and banana's!!! And he can now army crawl which means he can get into the dvd's!! Grr. Oh well he's too cute to get mad at!!! I was going to try to post a video but I can't figure out how to get it from my video camara to the comp. Oh well. Will try again later! Any way.....Happy Birthday Eric!!! I love you!

3 comments:

The Peterson Zoo said...

Whoa Eric. Employment and a birthday. Are you sure you're handling okay? Happy Birthday. Maybe we'll have a treat day in honor of you =) Nah

KirtLarsenFamily said...

Happy Birthday Eric! We miss you guys.

Reynolds Family said...

Hi Paula! I've been bugging Rosie for your new email address, and she gave me your blog address. I'm so glad to have a way to get in touch with you! Your little Gavin is adorable! I'd love to send you an invite to view my blog. (Just send me an email and I'll send you an invite.) You guys look great, and it is so fun to be able to catch up with your life a bit. All my best!
Kerali