Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Well I can't believe it but its our third anniversary today! My how time flies!! It has been an amazing 3 years. We have done so much!! So so many good times, some sad times, some growing times but mostly just happy times!!! I didn't know how love could change and grow! I think I am more in love with Eric today then I was three years ago if that's possible!! I can't imagine how that love with grow in 2o years!! I have never been happier in my entire life! Being married and raising a family is a dream com true!! I love you Eric with all my heart!!! Here's to forever with you, Sexy Bum!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!! didn't realize you and Kamala shared the same day. hope it was a great day =)

Kamala Crockett said...

Happy Anniversary to you too! I didn't know we got married on the same day just a year apart! Hey I need your address to send my graduation announcement. You can email it to me kamalaefy@hotmail.com. Thanks!