Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bethany and Jd!!

Eric, me and Gav at Desert Ridge

Beth and me at D-Backs game

Jd and Bethany at D-Backs game

Beth and Gav

Jd, Gav and Beth's feet

Best Friends!

This past weekend Bethany and Jd came to visit us. They got in early in the morning on friday!! We had lunch with Eric at his work and then vegged the rest of the day and that night we went swimming and got Barro's for dinner! My favorite! Saturday the boys went golfing and we did a little shopping and went to Bahama Bucks!!! For those of you who don't know what Bahama Bucks is its the best shaved ice ever!!! It tasted so good and was a perfect treat for the hot day! Sunday, Mothers Day, we were bad and went golfing and then Beth and I took in a movie! We went and saw 17 Again. It was such a cute film. When we got home the boys had dinner all ready for us! It was such a nice relaxing Mother's day!!! Thanks hunny! Monday was fun! We went to the Diamond Backs game and sat in the all you can eat seats!!! Even though the D-Backs lost we had a great time! Except for my upset tummy after!! I guess 3 hotdogs was one to many for me! Tuesday Eric had the day off so we went shopping at Desert Ridge and then went to Red Lobster!!! It was a really fun day! That night we got Bahama Bucks again and watch Taken! Then Wednesday Beth and Jd took off for there long drive home! It was such a fun weekend. It went by way to fast!! Thanks for coming Beth! I sure do miss you!

No comments: