Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gavin's New Toy!

Thanks to good ol' Uncle Sam we were able to get Gavin this new toy that we have been wanting to get but couldn't really afford at the time, and thank goodness the little tike loves it. Heck I think its pretty cool myself and almost wish that they made one in an adult size!! Oh and I realized that I forgot to post an update about Gavin's six month appointment. He is doing great. He weighes in at 19 lbs 3.5 oz and is a whopping 28 inches long. He's my big boy!! Also he has recently learned to pull himself up to a standing position which he thinks is very cool and is so proud of himself. Of course this also means a lot more falls and bumps to the head but he's tough. Half the time he just looks up at us with a huge smile. I must admit he is one cute little stink!!!

2 comments:

Walker Family said...

Our big boys are growing up WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too fast!!! But they just get cuter by the second! If that's even possible!

KirtLarsenFamily said...

He's adorable! I wish I could play with him in person! It would be so fun to watch him and Ryker play!