Friday, July 24, 2009

Trip to Utah (part 2)

Here we are at my Dad's for a big party with all the cousins! It was so much fun! Thanks Dad and Allison for letting us come over. It was just like old times!



Dad starting the fireworks! Thanks Dad!



I love this pic! Isn't my hubby sexy!!! My two handsome boys!



Here is Grandma Allison waiting for the fireworks!



Here is Justin saying hi! We are just waiting for the fireworks to begin.




I love this pic! My niece Jena loved Gavin and always wanted to hold him. And he loved her too. Every time she reached for him he would go right to her. I love you Jena! I'm so glad we got to see you!



I thought this pic was funny with all the kids in laps!



Here are some of the cousins! It was so fun to see you guys.



I know this one is blurry but it was the only one with this group!


1 comment:

KirtLarsenFamily said...

Fun times...glad Jena could be there to represent, and get her baby fix in without having to mug Ryker.