Monday, July 27, 2009

Trip to Utah (part 3)

Ok so this is the last part of our trip. Here we are Friday night at Tiffany's big number 10 birthday party. It was a blast. We were at the West Jordan pool and there was a kiddy pool, a fun pool with slides and a deep pool with diving boards. We had so much fun!



Here is Dad, Gav, and me.



Jena and me! I miss you Jena! It was so fun to see you.



Jane, Peyton, me and Gav!



Grandma Susan and Gavin on Saturday for a fun BBQ! Thanks for the yummy steaks!! We had a great time!



Here is Gavin with his crazy hair in St George on our way home! He was being so funny that day!

That concludes our trip to Utah. We had so much fun and didn't want to come home. Now back to the daily grind and the heat! Ahh well until next time Utah!

2 comments:

Walker Family said...

The picture of Sue and Gave is too cute!

jamie_tucker said...

I feel like we missed out... :( We will have to get the boys together! Hopefully sooner than later!!