Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I need to be better......

So its been decided...... I need to be better at blogging. After all it is almost like a journal, and I also enjoy reading other's blogs and maybe there is someone out there who likes reading mine so ....... disicion made..... I need to be better.

To begin with I guess I should update all you avade readers with what is going on in the lives of us Tippetts.....


Daddy Tippetts.........is working hard and well working hard for his family. He just got promoted a few months ago and it keeps him busy at work but happy. It has been a major blessing and a great answer to prayer! So HOORAY for Daddy's Job!!!


Mommy Tippetts............ is busy being a mommy! I don't really do much else! Not a whole lot to report. One other thing I need to work on is finding time to clean the house..... hahaha! Now that the weather is cooler there are parks to visit...... no time for housework. YUCK!


Gavin Tippetts.......aka Handsome Gav..... Gav had his 3 year appointment and weighted in at 31 lbs and 37 and 3/4 inches tall! He is doing so so so good and is super smart! He loves to read books, play with animals, and dinosaurs and knows all of their names....seriously all of them. He knows more names of dinos then I do..... He loves to watch videos on youtube (all educational, of course, except for maybe a few funny farting ones here and there). He is seriously the smartest little 3 yr old I know. He is so tenderhearted and still love to cuddle! I hope that never changes!!!


Marshall Tippetts.......aka Moo Moo..... Marsh is now 3 and a half months old and growing strong! He is such a big boy! At 3 months he weighted 14.2 lbs and was 24 inches long! He is huge! He is such a happy baby! He smiles all the time. Even when no one is looking at him. He can roll over from back to tummy and talks all the time!!! Now that he is getting over his reflux he is such a good baby and a joy to have in our family! I just love his chubbyness and rubberband rolls!

No comments: