Thursday, August 5, 2010

Randomness

Gavin was being so cute this morning. He found his old blanket and wanted me to tie it around him like a cape. The knot didn't last long but he left on his shoulders. He is too funny!

Again with the cape!


Up close and personal!


Hiding behind my pillow!


All feet!

Align Center I just love this little guy. He makes my day! He is cute and at such a fun age. I can't believe he is almost 2 yrs old. Where has the time gone! I love being a Mom and feel completely blessed. I am happier right now with my life then I have ever been. I have an amazing husband who loves me for me and makes me laugh everyday and a beautiful, perfect son who loves his mommy so much. We are building a house and have good jobs and amazing family and friends who support us. We have the Gospel! I just feel so blessed.


2 comments:

Walker Family said...

What a Happy post!! :) I love it! And we love you Gav and Eric too!!! Our boys are growing up!!! Time for more??? ;) hahahaha!

Thueson Family :) said...

I can't believe how big he is!! HOLY SMOKES!!! Wasn't it just yesterday that you pooped him out?! :)