Sunday, August 1, 2010

Utah!

After our visit to Idaho we drove down to Utah to visit the rest of the family! On Wed we drove straight from Idaho Falls to Salem and Payson. We stopped in at Eric's Grandma Tippetts and his saw is Aunt Jane too! It was so fun and they loved seeing how big Gavin is getting. Then we went to Eric's Dad! Gavin loved it there. He got to play in a little pool with a slide and got to see horses and cows! After that whenever Gavin saw a big grassy area he would say "Moo's?" We had a great time visiting with everyone. Then as we were driving back up to Sandy we stopped and had dinner with Wags and Brian! I just love that girl! We always have so much fun together! Gavin and McKaylee had fun too! Then on to Sandy! We stopped by Lisyl's for a few minutes and then to Beth's and crashed! The next day I met up with Rosie and Becky and we had lunch at the park and let the kiddo's play! It was so much fun! Whenever the three of us get together its full of laughs and good stories and just fun! I can't remember a time without those two amazing women! I wouldn't be me without them! After that we stopped at Eric's old work and mine to show off our little man! Everyone loved him! He is quite the entertainer! Then off to relax for a little while with Lisyl and the girls! Later that night Beth, Lisyl, and I went to Eclipse! It was awesome. The next day was spent just playing and relaxing. Later that night we went to Justin's and went swimming and had pizza! That night Eric and Jd went to a movie and Beth and I stayed home. It was so good to have that time to spend talking and catching up! I love that girl so much! She is my bestest friend in the whole wide world! The next day we went to the park with Lisyl, Jeff, and the girls. It was really hot so we went and got ice cream after. It was so great to spend time with my sister. I really miss her living so far away. Sometimes its hard coming home for vacation. It makes me home sick and want to be back and be with all the family! We truly have the best family in the whole world! I love spending time with them and we had such a great vacation!


Gavin in the backseat getting his arms and legs tickled by Grandma Sue on the way down from Idaho Falls!


Playing in the pool at Grandpa Mike's.


Gavin and McKaylee!

Wags and Me!


Baby Addison!


Peyton, Cole, Gavin, and Addison!


Rosie and Addison, Me and Gavin, Becky and Peyton and Cole!


Gavin at Eric's work playing on the typewriter.


Gavin on the Merri-go-Round at South Towne Mall


Baby Lucy all tuckered out !


Justin, Tiffany, and Gavin after the swim party!


Bethany and Sydney!


Eric and Gav at the park!
What handsome boys!


Grandma Allison with Gavin and Syd.


I think we wore Syd out!


We had such an amazing trip! I loved every minute of it!

No comments: